Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dukan Pizza

I made a pizza! 

Now bear with me while I make a Pizza dough. To MY standards it was good. It was my first ever crust by hand so yeaaaaaah...

1/4 ground oatbran
some Surghum flour
1/4 cup WARM water
1/2tbsp olive oil
pinch of salt
Package of Instant/quick rise yeast

Mix the yeast with the WARM water I guess, I stirred it, make sure you don't do this in the measuring cup - use a larger holding device hahaha.
I guess let it activate a bit (10mins?) then add it to the flour, oil and salt.  Mix over simmering water (double boiler, or something. I put my mixing bowl on top of a small pot of simmering water... hahah ghettooooo) until it forms a ball. Cover with a towel somewhere warm and let rise (?).  Then put some flour down on a smooth cutting board and flatten it out with a rolling pin I guess. I put the flour flour not the oat bran, both sides, and on the pin and then rolled

Side note - OMG MARBLE PINS ARE THE BEST! HAH.

Then put on a baking sheet and bake it at 400 for 10 mins or 375 for longer.  What i did was instead of time it (typical me...) checked it until it didn't push in/depress and was browning the edges.

Sauce:
0% MF greek yogurt
oregano & garlic powder to taste. Spread on the crust.

Pizza:
Grate fresh parmesan cheese on top of the sauce. 
Fresh chopped basil and oregano
Chopped yellow peppers
Cooked mini shrimp
Sliced cherry tomatoes
Mozza & Parm on top
Bake til goldening.

REALLY good amazingly enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment